Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Crafting Magazines for Sale at DragonflyzDreams on Bonanza

My friend Dani, of  EaglesWings has commented on my previous post and I should let you know I am selling crafting items in my Bonanza Store, DragonflyzDreams. I started this store for ONLY crafting items.  I do wonder the best way to sell  my magazines to recoup some of my money as I will never get to browse through all of them. So many folks save magazine for years that they subscribe to (as I do) and they finally they decide to let them go and recycle them by donating to charities organizations.  


I have so many that I have purchased at Thrifts and Charity Stores.

I have vintage crafting magazines of all kinds to help me learn the craft or for re-sell and share with others.
Here is just a samples of what I have:
Scrapbook
Quilting
Crochet and Knit
Painting
Woodwork
General Crafting
etc

 I also have newer magazines of mainly home decorating for inspiration and scrap booking.
Coastal Living
Country Living
Cottage
Southern Living
Martha Stewart
etc.

I have started my DragonflyzDreams Bonanza store for crafting items. Maybe I should look into Yardseller, Thanks for the idea!

I am also signed up  for the EZ Craft Show  under ByLightOfMoon, the name I sell handcrafted items on Etsy
I will be selling crafting supplies here. The show will be active  November 3-17, 2010. Why don't you also sign up to sell at the Craft Show too if you are interested?

http://www.ezcraftshow.com/



Smiles, Cyndi  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and thoughts!
Smiles, Cyndi