Hello dear friends!
If you could use a little jump-start for your creativity, or for your LIFE, then you may be interested in coming to a fabulous free event next week called ARTsignments in Action: A Creative Romp in the ARTbundance Sandbox, presented by Marney Makridakis from ArtellaLand.com, the creator of the ARTbundance approach to achieving prosperity through creativity.
ARTbundance is a creative self-development approach which is all about tapping into the universal wellspring of creative wisdom to make powerful changes in our lives, as we capture the power of creativity and actually use it as a life-transforming tool with real, practical results. I myself resonate with this approach so strongly and I think you would really enjoy getting this close-up look of what it’s all about!
The ARTsignments in Action event takes place on Thursday, April 7, 2011. In this fun, free Teleparty event, you will…
* Observe ARTbundance Coaches working and playing with real, live clients, using ARTsignments as powerful transforming tools. You can even sign up to be a volunteer client when you RSVP for the class!
* Play in the ARTsignment Sandbox as you participate in mini-workshops and inspiring talks given by graduates of our ARTbundance Training Program!
* Receive a fun, follow-up workbook with more fun exercises and ideas for using the ARTbundance Principles in your own life, or with your own clients and students!
* Have the opportunity to ask ACT graduates and Marney your questions about the ARTbundance Certification Training Program, if you think you might be interested in applying for the Spring 2011 program.
* Have the chance to win lots of great prizes when we play some fun Party Games! (After all, what is a party without games? LOL)
This Party is for anyone who is simply interested in exploring ARTsignments and learning more of what ARTbundance is all about! You can get all the details and sign up, here!