Monday, June 27, 2011

Chunky Bling Jewelry that is interchangable, NICE!

Beaded Watches


I became aware of a fun new jewelry site for " Chunky Bling"  as we all love some bling in our life these days. Now, I don't mean the BIG bling like I thought of as in outrageous like some magazine ads these days. But this is a fun new bling that I can really wear day after day. 

What I love about this jewelry is that I can add a little bling to any necklace with just the change of a lobster clasp snap. It is so easy. I can change out colors with my thoughts about my attitude or appearance for any given day or event.

I can add a little bling to a bracelet, necklace, or watch with a snap. And each day to wear the jewelry, just stretch a little to fit over your wrist for a watch band or bracelet, even a ring. 

Also the watch face can be interchangeable with different bands of different colors and shapes.  YOU can create the look you desire for that day! It is so easy! 
Smiles, Cyndi



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and thoughts!
Smiles, Cyndi