Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A new DragonflyzDreams site, a walk- in mall space

I made a Flicker Badge of my new little space under the stairs at The Blue House, an old re-done house on Main Street - Alabaster, Alabama. These photos are not great, especially the Needlepoint Sampler which is blurry. I will take more close up's when I go back tomorrow when we take some furniture pieces. I have a white wicker baby changing table I have been using in my front hallway as a display table for photos and staging photos scenes.

I will really miss it for that. It is nice as it has three drawers and two shelves to store items in. I really kind of wish I could keep it after using it for about a year since I closed my other consignment stores 10x10 areas. I have a six drawer dresser I could replace it with or if it doesn't sell I will just keep it and put something else out. I hope to get enough cash to attend my old stomping ground, the auction I use to attend. They have fabulous furniture now and then. Some of the stuff I still have came from there. I painted a harp table a shabby purple with a pearl glaze from there and I will put it out, I need a place to put some lamps I have. I find lamps quite often when I am thrifting at great buys and I have several new lampshades I got from a furniture store that was closing a long time ago and they have just been sitting in my garage.

I need to move this stuff out and reclaim my home, and if it does not sell I will do some box lots at the auction house. I really need to raise some cash and clear our also so this is what I came up with. I have visited this store and inquired several times but they are always full and with a waiting list so I was really surprised last week when the new owner called me with a choice of two sites.

The site under the stairs was open now and the blue booth space next door will be available April 1, 2010 when the girl there is opening her own store. I will have to follow here new shop also as she has altered art also and I love what she makes.

So, here is a visit to what a have open so far with so much more to add.
Thanks for looking!
Smiles, Cyndi




www.flickr.com

frstyfrolk/Cyndi's DragonflyzDreams photosetfrstyfrolk/Cyndi's DragonflyzDreams photoset

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and thoughts!
Smiles, Cyndi