Monday, March 7, 2011

My Bonanzle shop and my Own web store on Auctiva



Here is a Widget for my Bonanzle shop which carries items not Vintage but New or slightly Used. Be sure to see that it has two pages to it, so click on next page please.

I have many retired dishes from Rosie B. Farmer! They are fabulous old barkcloth patterns on the china muffin plates, pitchers,  and sugar and creamer.

I also have just opened an Auctiva web store for the items I had not sold on Ebay, New and Pre-Owned items!
It is frstyfrolk's Dragonfly Dreams! I have many Laura Ashley, Ralph Lauren, and Tommy Hilfiger Linens to add along with my Linen collections that I used to love to shop for. Well, I still do, but not the quantity I did before as I have to make more room in my adobe that is bursting at the seams.

Please take a look and thanks for coming by. I love your comments!
Smiles, Cyndi


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and thoughts!
Smiles, Cyndi