Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Auction Finds!



I found this awesome vintage dresser at my auction house last weekend. It even has a tilt mirror! I waxed it up in my driveway before I took it to my consignment booth and I had to use my big umbrella for some shade because it was so hot outside.



I also got two black bookcase shelves and added a whole new look to my walk -in consignment in Alabaster, AL at the Blue House.

I still have to make time to list my many items on Bonanzle and Etsy next week. Time is going to be my new premium priority for myself.

The green chair was also an auction item a year or so ago that I just got. It was a bleached out orange from the 60's or 70's I believe and I hate that I did not take a before photo but I painted it with the Hunter Green Krylon Fusion paint for Plastics. It worked wonders for that old ugly chair. I used to have some chairs like this and as we say, what goes around, comes around again.


I lost another paragraph with this new blogger addition to the edited version added last week sometime. The same thing happened to me on my ByLightOfMoon blog. Darn it!


I was saying I have also added many of my new excess candle collection to be for sale as I have no storage room for them anymore. I am clearing my house so hopefully we can move to the river and I can't take it all. I don't want it all, I want to get simple and easy to clean.



Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment on your selling booths or sites.

Smiles, Cyndi

I

1 comment:

  1. pretty dresser..I've been looking at vintage dressers as we really need one..your booth looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and thoughts!
Smiles, Cyndi