Friday, April 16, 2010

The Northern Hemisphere Lamp I made

Melissa Howard or Mel How on Junk Market Style made a post about her Globe Lamp she had made.

I had one sitting in the garage without the brass stand so Bingo!, I knew what I would do with it now. I had the green lamp with the tiny flower and I had a red shade on it. This is the perfect lamp for what I need so, Now it is my Northern Hemisphere Lamp Recycled, UpCycled, Reused, ReFashioned.

I totally used Vintage Found Parts I had around my house. I have a Vintage Suitcase just full of old trims, zippers, threads, all kinds of sewing accessories. What a find in itself, I got it in Texas last spring at a garage sale after we left RoundTop, TX to head home.


/div>


Of Course my cat Bleu, had to help me make decisions to make this project! Get it at my Etsy shop, BylightOfMoon.

Smiles, Cyndi




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and thoughts!
Smiles, Cyndi