Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentine Day Ideas

I love Valentine Day!

It is time to share with one you love a gardening gift, candy, cookies, flowers, fruit,popcorn, and gift baskets of all kinds.

I have been doing a Home Garden area. I started with a Terrarium from a fish aquarium I had and then when I found some ferns and a galvanized tub, I replaced one with another and moved the aquarium to the hallway. The first space was my shower area since I had no space, Sure thing! I just moved the shower curtain back and hung up another rod in front for the plant lights.

Here is one of my display areas:



and as the first one started and got replaced, Grins!




cactus in vintage bowl I found at thrift store


And the terrarium:



Well, it takes just playing around with ideas as things come in and get arranged,my mind just changes the staging display and will continue probably till summer and they can go outside. I really do need a barn!

Now, I am off to make my own Valentine Cards to add to my gifts. This free image was from Penniwig's! I just adore her graphics, she puts one up daily and also make the most unique earrings and rings now in her Etsy shop. I share this one now that I love.


Smiles, Cyndi

Plow and Garden
Plow & Hearth

Unique Gifts for the Home, Hearth, Yard and Garden

1-800-Flowers, you may use skype now

1-800-FLOWERS.COM


Landscape USA
LandscapeUSA.com

LandscapeUSA.com

Gift Baskets
GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Mrs Fields
Mrs. Fields Gifts, Inc



Here are some fabulous places to see for the upcoming Valentine Holiday,21 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and thoughts!
Smiles, Cyndi